Parents who would like to enroll their child at WIS should complete all necessary forms and present the school with the following documents:
- Application Form WIS
- Recommendation Letter from previous school (to be submitted by the school to WIS Admission Officer
- Official school records for the last three school years. If the school year has not been completed, please send mid-term grades as of present date. All records must be in English! Translations should be notarized.
- Two recent samples of work from the current school year are required for students applying for Grade 5 through MYP 5, one sample of writing and one sample of mathematics, or two pieces of art work/ number work for younger children.
- Copy of child’s passport (photograph and date of birth page)
- Child’s photograph (one)
- Child’s Medical Certificate
- Company payment agreement or bank transfer proof for Application Fee
To get the editable versions of the application documents, please contact our Admission Officer on email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions or problems.