Parents who would like to enroll their child at WIS should complete all necessary forms and present the school with the following documents:
- Application Form (including Language Background Survey and Health Form)
- Confidential Recommendation Form for Grades 1-5 or Confidential Recommendation Form for MYP (Grades 6-10)
- Official school records for the last three school years. If the school year has not been completed, please send mid-term grades as of present date. All records must be in English! Translations should be notarized.
- Two recent samples of work from the current school year are required for students applying for Grade 5 through MYP 5, one sample of writing and one sample of mathematics, or two pieces of art work/ number work for younger children.
- Copy of child’s passport (photograph and date of birth page)
- Child’s photograph (one)
- Child’s Medical Certificate
- Company payment agreement or bank transfer proof for Application Fee
Please download, fill in and provide us with the above mentioned application documents. You can also receive them in hard copy at the WIS Office or claim them by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions or problems.