How to enroll to Wroclaw International School?
We cordially invite children and youth – candidates to WIS!
WIS is running the admission procedures throughout the whole school year. Children and youth of all nationalities may seek admission to the school.
To enroll a child to WIS please contact our Admission Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
+48 717 822 620 or +48 71 782 26 27
WIS Admission Policy
WIS does not discriminate against gender, race, nationality, or religion.
- WIS accepts students for placement in Pre-Kindergarten (aged 3) to MYP5 (Grade 10) (aged 15 – as of September 30th).
- WIS accepts students of all nationalities. Polish nationals are accepted, providing they are not subject to the regulations of the Polish Ministry of Education.
- WIS is currently unable to assist students with major learning disabilities. WIS employs a school counselor, who checks periodically on the progress of students with exceptional needs, consults with parents and teachers, and generally coordinates plans to support students with such needs.
- Students may be subject to an academic and/or social screening for admission and/or grade level placement.
- Students are placed in grade level according to age and or previous schooling.
- WIS classes are limited to 20 students per class. Students who wish to join WIS above the cap will be placed on a waiting list.
- To be eligible for the waiting list, students must have formally applied to WIS.