Thank you for your interest for working at WIS.
There are currently the following positions available at our school for the school year 2020-2021:
- French Teacher (full-time for IB MYP and IB DP at International High School of Wrocław)
- 2 Spanish Teachers (full-time for IB MYP and IB DP)
- Polish Teacher (part-time)
- Individuals & Societies Teacher
We are looking for a qualified teacher with strong English skills, wanting to become a part of our successful and motivated professional community.
If you want to deliver your application anyway please consider the following:
Candidates applying for positions at WIS should:
- be passionate about working with children
- view teaching as a profession, not a job
- be committed to the school’s as well as the IBO’s philosophies
- be flexible, dynamic and team-oriented
- participate actively in school community events
- be proficient in the integration of technology in teaching and learning
- lead extra-curricular activities for students
- be committed to continuing professional development
- be involved in providing community service
- have experience with the PYP/MYP programmes.
experience (MYP and/or DP training/experience is an advantage) and possible
experience in combination with other subject areas, acquired in Canada, New
Zealand, Australia, the United States or in international schools.
certification), and would like to join our team in the future, please send
electronic versions of your up-to-date curriculum vitae, with a list of
three referees as well as a statement of your teaching philosophy, a current
photo and a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org. or mail these documents to:
Wroclaw International School
Foundation of International Education
ul. Racławicka 101, PL 53-149 Wroclaw, Poland