We cordially invite children and youth – candidates to WIS!
WIS is running the admission procedures throughout the whole school year. Children and youth of all nationalities may seek admission to the school. To enrol a child to WIS please contact our Admission Officer or School Office at Racławicka Street 101 in Wroclaw.
WIS Admission Policy
WIS does not discriminate against gender, race, nationality, or religion.
- WIS accepts students for placement in Pre-Kindergarten (aged 3) to MYP5 (Grade 10) (aged 15 – as of September 30th).
- WIS accepts students of all nationalities. Polish nationals are accepted, providing they are not subject to the regulations of the Polish Ministry of Education.
- WIS is currently unable to assist students with major learning disabilities. WIS employs a school counselor, who checks periodically on the progress of students with exceptional needs, consults with parents and teachers, and generally coordinates plans to support students with such needs.
- Students may be subject to an academic and/or social screening for admission and/or grade level placement.
- Students are placed in grade level according to age and or previous schooling.
- WIS classes are limited to 20 students per class. Students who wish to join WIS above the cap will be placed on a waiting list.
- To be eligible for the waiting list, students must have formally applied to WIS.
WIS is a non-profit educational institution run by the Polish public charity Foundation of International Education. All income from payments are invested directly into the development of the school, its programmes, teaching staff and supplies, which allows WIS to meet the needs of its students at the highest possible quality level of educational services.