1% of your tax can support WIS
Like many non-profit schools, Wroclaw International School (WIS) enriches its educational offer thanks to the commitment of donors. WIS can be proud of its modern didactic equipment and a rich didactic offer. A part of it has been co-financed by tax write-offs from 1% from individuals.
The Foundation of International Education (FIE) – the governing body of WIS – is a non–profit organization with public charity status. It allows everybody to support FIE activities – such as development of its schools – by dedicating each year 1% of a person’s tax. As is done by Foundation’s Friends, among them – the parents of our students.
This year we want to ask you to support with your 1% tax write-off an aim, which will be defined by the Students Council soon. We will inform the school community a.s.a.p.
But already now you can deduct 1% for WIS in your PIT (Polish annual tax declaration) adding the following information:
- Foundation’s KRS number: 0000041253 (column “Numer KRS”)
- Amount of 1% of your income tax
- Specify the aim of your donation “WIS” (in column: „Informacje uzupełniające” – “Cel szczegółowy”).
Thank you for your support! We do appreciate it very much!
Until now we have supported the following investments with 1% tax-deductions:
- interactive tablets
- multimedia projectors
- equipment of the music studio
- equipment of the mobile computer labs
- modern furniture for classrooms.
- construction of the sport court
- works on the green areas around the school
- purchase of other IT equipment
- organisation of Wolves Athletic Program.
On behalf of WIS students we would like to express our gratitude to all Donors!
WIS is also supported by different institutions and companies. This happens through school events, charity action by our Student’s Council and other important occasions in our school life. Thank you very much to our Donors!
Other institutions and companies are welcome to start working with us!